Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cobwebs

They are so pretty, and so intricate, and so mesmerising. But ughh, I hate them. Cobwebs are omnipresent. Wherever I look, they are there- any nook, any cranny, small, big, colourful, not colurful...everywhere. How these spideys find the place, I wonder. It's a mystery to me how they do all this unnoticed and unperturbed about it. Some call it architecture at its best. Others like me, evade such discussions for obvious reasons.
What is most interesting is that the webs are usually made in places where it is humanly impossible to reach. To remove a cobweb from the ceiling would mean performing a feat that is fit to be recorded in the Guiness Book. Why, dear God, are these creatures a necessity?
I think I have a mail in my inbox from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment